Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two weeks away!!!!

Can you believe this journey that started in February is only two weeks away?! It seems like I've been waiting forever and now it's almost here!

I've got all my shots and picked up my prescription for Malarone...trying not to "bring" anything home with me. Happy, Mom?! :-)

As this trip gets closer I find myself asking myself (and yes, if you know me I ALWAYS have conversations with myself. My friends have learned to just listen and let us work it out) what I have to offer. I know God put me on this trip and that I am there for a reason, but I wonder what it is? Parts of me feel like my whole life has led up to this and the other arts don't feel ready. Don't ask what parts. :-)

Also, people keep telling me this trip is going to be life changing. How does on prepare for such an event?!

I guess you just sit and wait and how patience. Can't wait to see how God is going to use me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment