Sunday, March 10, 2013

For my fitness friends!!!

Last weeks prize was for my wine loving friends and this week I'm showing some love to my fitness friends!!

Did you know that to stay healthy you need to take 10,000 steps a DAY? Do you do it? Now you can know for sure!

The prize for this weeks raffle is a Fitbit Zip. I like to think of it as a pedometer on steroids! Not only does it count your steps, it tracks your distance in miles and tells you how many calories you've burned. But that's not all! It also tracks everything for you on your computer so you can watch your fitness and health progress.

PLUS, with Fitbit's free iPhone and Android apps and website, you can set goals and track how active you are throughout the day. The more you know, the more motivated you'll be to reach your goals.

To win, just log in to the site below and make a donation in my name in the in honor of/memory of space. (Maureen Wight/July Uganda Trip). No donation is to small...or too big!! ;o)

Good Luck!! The winner will announced one week from today!

http://www.gethope.net/global-hope/give



No comments:

Post a Comment