Sunday, March 3, 2013

Win a Brookstone Wine Aerator!!!

I need to raise $1700 by the 17th of March to stay on track for my ultimate goal of $3000 by May 1st.  To date I have received $185...so we're off!!!  Thank you to those who have given.

Seems kinda lofty but with God, all things are possible!

Let me break this down so you can see where you might fit in....
 $1700 is $850 a week.....
We need - 3 people to donate $100
                6 people to donate $50
                5 people to donate $40 and
                6 people to donate $25

If we can do this I will put every ones name in a hat and raffle off the Areo Wine Aerator from Brookstone.  A $50 gift from me to you!  I don't know who donates until Friday of each week, so a winner will announced EVERY Sunday.  There will be a prize every week, so the more you donate, the more you can win!

Here's the link again to donate http://www.gethope.net/global-hope/give and make sure to put my name in the in honor of/memory of space...Maureen Wight (Uganda, July Trip)

Thank you again for all your love and support and especially prayers!!

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment